Employees working for small companies are the least likely to own a voluntary product, according to Eastbridge’s latest report.
AVON, CONNECTICUT, USA (May 1, 2018)
The highest earning employees and employees working for small companies are the least likely to own at least one voluntary product, according to Eastbridge Consulting Group’s recently released report, Delving Deeper into Employee Demographics - MarketVision™—The Employee Viewpoint. What else the report reveals about who is most likely or least likely to own voluntary products may surprise you. Here are some findings:
- Employees who work for companies with fewer than 50 employees are the least likely to own at least one voluntary product.
- Those in companies with between 100-999 employees are the most likely to own four or more voluntary products.
- A higher percentage of lower and middle income employees own at least one voluntary product than the percentage of those with higher income, but among those owning at least one, the higher income group is more likely than the other income groups to own four or more voluntary products.
- Management/professional and administrative/clerical workers have the highest percentages of employees owning at least one voluntary product.
- By industry, those in the government, finance/insurance and healthcare industries have the highest ownership percentages.
The MarketVision™—The Employee Viewpoint, Delving Deeper into Employee Demographics report is now available and contains additional demographic information on income, industry, generation, occupation and employer size that carriers can use to refine their segmentation efforts with the needs of the end consumer – the employee – front and center.
Delving Deeper into Employee Demographics - MarketVision™—The Employee Viewpoint,
a Spotlight™ Report
The cost of the report is $2,000. To purchase, call (860) 676-9633 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Eastbridge Consulting Group, Inc. is a marketing advisory firm serving insurance and financial services organizations in the United States and Canada.