Coming Soon – MarketVision™ Employee Viewpoint
Last year we updated our research on employees and what they think about voluntary benefits. The new report will be out soon. The report will provide up-to-date answers to such questions as:
- What types of insurance products do employees feel are the most important to own?
- What types of products do they actually own and how are these funded?
- How important is choice in benefits?
- Which voluntary products are most popular with employees?
- What types of products would employees like to own?
- Why do employees buy voluntary?
- What types of communication tools do employees prefer and find most useful?
- How satisfied are employees with their overall voluntary experience?
The study also compares the current results to those in past MarketVision™ studies.
Telephone interviews were used to gather input from over 700 employees nationwide in October and November of 2010. The sample was selected to be representative of six different employer size groups. Look for more information in the next few weeks.
To pre-order your copy of the report, call us or email firstname.lastname@example.org.