Product development is a key priority for any company that wants to remain competitive in today’s fast changing market.
Whether you are updating your current voluntary benefits to be more competitive or looking to launch a new offering to respond to an emerging market, Eastbridge can help you design the optimal product. As part of our product design and development services, Eastbridge will:
- Lead and manage the product development project when internal resources are not available
- Gather research on what targeted brokers want/need in a product
- Conduct analyses of competitor products
- Assist with product design and pricing, including working with in-house staff on pricing assumptions, and/or bringing in outside actuarial firms with voluntary experience to do the actual pricing
- Review the pricing (which includes peer reviews) and policy forms
- Help determine how and what to measure and monitor to ensure results meet expectations