Eastbridge’s strategy development is a collaborative process that helps clients build and improve their voluntary business strategy.
The process does not involve business planning, but rather generates detailed answers to two key questions:
- Where will we compete?
- How will we win?
In answering these questions, we address seven critical areas: strategic approach, distribution strategy, types of brokers/distributors to target, marketing and sales support needed, product requirements, enrollment strategy, and administration.
The process involves:
- A series of meetings with the client’s key personnel to get answers to the seven critical areas
- Discussions on current best practices in each area based on Eastbridge’s research and extensive experience
- Facilitated discussion until decisions are made in all seven areas
- A review of decisions made in prior meetings and implications as well as documentation of choices or options rejected and the reasons
- Completion of a strategy development document at the end of the process that serves as a blueprint for moving forward